Terms and Conditions
- Use of the Website. The Website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not use the Website for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of The Business Plan Guru.
- Proprietary Rights. The Website and all its content, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, and software, are the property of The Business Plan Guru or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate any material from the Website to any third party without the express written consent of The Business Plan Guru.
- User Conduct. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or the disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Business Plan Guru makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Website. The Business Plan Guru does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and The Business Plan Guru will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
- Limitation of Liability. The Business Plan Guru will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.